- Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- Philips OnSite User's Manual
- Philips OnSite Quick Use Guide
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart Carrying Case for Philips OnSite
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
Simple to OperateTurns on with easy-to-use pull handle
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided Audio InstructionTalks you through your training
The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responders actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic TherapySafely delivers maximum shock strength
Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in Self TestReady when needed
Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock FeatureMinimize chest compression interruptions
CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSites Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART PadsSenses application to patient skin
The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
Visual QueuesClear, intuitive icon driven operation
The HeartStart OnSites graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the devices language can follow easily.